Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dollar Flip Flops

Today was Old Navy's annual Dollar Flip Flop One Day Wonder event. I was asked earlier in the week to come in early because apparently this day is as busy as Black Friday and the store needed more associates. So I woke up at 6 AM to help control the madness. However, when I arrived at work at 7, the store was surprisingly empty and stayed that way until about 11. It was just like any normal Saturday shopping day. Needless to say, I was sent home an hour early from work.

After work, my dad and brother left to go play hockey so my mom and I decided to go see a movie. We decided on 'Something Borrowed.' I LOVED it! I haven't read the book so I didn't really know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised with the movie because it wasn't as predictable as most romantic comedies. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone. In addition to a great movie, I had tons of yummy movie theater popcorn. Yummy!!

After a long day, I'm very excited to be lying in bed watching another classic chick-flick: Clueless! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment